Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MIKE ANDERSON CRUSHES PAT LYKOS IN THE HARRIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

CONGRATULATIONS to Mike Anderson in his resounding victory over  former DA Pat Lykos.

I am the first to admit that the campaign was very worrisome; but a solid victory is what ultimately is the measure of political success.

The reign of Lykos' arbitrary terror and incompetence is over. 
I would urge all current ADAs to request a copy of their personnel file tomorrow morning to insure its integrity.

Politics played second chair to qualifications this evening and the voters of Harris County should be proud..........I know that the Harris County Criminal Justice Center is humbled with sincere gratitude.

Murray Newman you, more than anyone, made this night possible..............Thank you!

2 comments:

Murray Newman said...

Thank you, my friend, but you give me way too much credit.

I think it was the police getting out the vote this go-round that made the difference.

I'm glad to know that integrity still matters to Harris County Voters.

Thank you for all you do, Black Ink!

THE FISHING MUSICIAN said...

Congrats to you and yours!

The Lloyd Oliver thing perplexes. He was running for stuff when I was still in town. Sometimes the juries and voters confound...